Friday, December 5, 2014

Happy Birthday, CC! You're 8!

CC at Grinchmas at Universal Studios Hollywood
Happy birthday, my darling CC! I can't believe you're already 8. How does that happen? Suddenly you're such a big kid. You're saying lots of big, mature words like mannequin, sarcastic and exaggerate. I love it!

You are so smart, so beautiful and so confident ... something I hope you know to carry with you throughout your life.

We had such a magical time yesterday at the Grinchmas kickoff at Universal Studios Hollywood! (More on that later!) Loved that the whole family was there and that Nattie was able to come just for you!

The amazing Whoville tree lighting at Grinchmas at Universal Studios Hollywood.
I love you so much! Enjoy!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails