Monday, May 28, 2012

Happy Memorial Day!


Happy Memorial Day! Hope you and your family have a great one. CC and I went on a little SoCal adventure yesterday, which I'll post about this week. (Stay tuned!)

In the meantime, check out my mom.me story on how you can help military moms. You can also grab a tissue and watch some tearful video homecomings (see links at the bottom of the story), as moms and their sons arrive back from active duty. These videos are definite tearjerkers.

Whatever your plans, stay safe and enjoy!

1 comment:

buy Diablo 3 gold said...

Really my partner and i understand the work you've made to share the information.This issue here i identified was actually powerful to the topic that we was exploring for a long period D3 Gold


Buy GW2 Gold

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails