Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!

While reading one of my favorite blogs, I was reminded of one of the best -- probably the best -- gift Ian has ever given me.

Have you ever read this adorable book, "I Like You," written by Sandol Stoddard Warburg and illustrated by Jacqueline Chwast?

It's meant for friends, boyfriends, spouses, family, whomever, and it has cute little pages that say, for example, "I like you because you are a good person to like," and "When I say something funny, You laugh, I think I'm funny and You think I'm funny too. Hah-Hah."

Well, several years ago, Ian took six pages from this book and had them framed in one big frame along with three pictures of us. It was so lovely and special. And it's hanging on our wall.

Thank you again, Clarkie.

Happy Valentine's Day!

[Photo courtesy of Loving the Dream]

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails