Monday, December 5, 2011

MomsLA, Tecca Team on Holiday Gift Guide



While I haven't officially started my Christmas shopping yet (eek, I know!), I have been scouring gift guides all over the Web.

There's even one that I contributed to myself. And this holiday gift guide marries two great themes: parenting and tech.

MomsLA, the blogging group that I contribute to, and Tecca (where I've also contributed) teamed up this season to provide a holiday guide that's great for parents who also happen to be tech fans.

You'll be able to find gifts for the kiddos, as well as Mom, Dad and tech-savvy G'parents.

My contribution -- a Leapfrog LeapPad tablet -- is something that Ian's mom gave to CC for her birthday. And she loves it!

Happy shopping!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails