Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Weekly Deal: $18 Manicure at Plush Beauty Bar for Moms


I've written about Plush Beauty Bar for Moms before. It's a great spot in West Hollywood where moms can pamper themselves with a manicure, pedicure or waxing treatment while letting their kiddos entertain themselves happily in the attached play area.

Yes, you can bring your kids, too!

When I brought CC, she played with toys, watched videos and was also able to see me while I was enjoying some "me" time.

Right now, Plum District -- a deal site geared specifically for moms by moms -- is offering a deal from Plush Beauty Bar for an $18 shellac manicure (regularly priced at $35).

And you don't even have to worry about getting a babysitter.

7879 Santa Monica Blvd.
West Hollywood, CA 90046
323-656-0030

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails