Tuesday, November 8, 2011

'The Possibility Shop' Helps Parents Scare Away Monsters

Courtney Watkins talks monsters on "The Possibility Shop." [Photo courtesy of DisneyFamily.com]
I'm not sure if Halloween is to blame, but CC has been running into our bedroom at night seeking comfort from monsters.

She told me the other morning that a pile of things on her dresser looked like a zombie, and she hid under her covers.

Well, now I have a solution -- thanks to Courtney Watkins and her online show "The Possibility Shop."

Watkins' 3-minute webisodes, produced by The Jim Henson Company, can be found on DisneyFamily.com. I've written about her before here. She offers great tips for parents who want fun, manageable playtime ideas for their kids.

So, back to monsters. Watkins has a crafty recipe for scaring them away. It involves a spray bottle, sweet-smelling liquid, labels and water. And voila, you have your very own Monster-Be-Gone Kit.

I'm definitely going to try this with CC.

1 comment:

Gervais said...

In my view every person ought to look at it.
nude pumps | sex secretary | social responsibility in business

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails