Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Blast From the Past

I thought it might be fun to "retro post" every now and then. Just because I began this blog when C was 1 1/2 doesn't mean we can't revisit her younger days as an even wee-er lass.



I'm starting with the best. As of today, this is my favorite C video of all time (Saucepan-head is a close second). It was taken on Weds., April 18, 2007, when she was about 4 1/2 months old. She had just learned to blow raspberries and was showing off her new talent constantly. Notice how much she's changed. Back then (yes, it was only a year ago plus change, but when this little person starts crawling, walking, talking and pony-riding in that mere year, time as you know it begins to warp), so back then, C had dark blue eyes and a brown fluff of hair.



As an added bonus, I thought I'd include a sampling of what was going on in the entertainment world at that time. Enjoy!





(Technical difficulties: I had to repost because the video didn't appear the first time around.)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails